- Business Results - financial forecasting, planning and budget adherence, strategy analysis for continuous improvement.
- Operational Success - organizational policies/procedures, quality improvement programs, achieve performance management targets.
- Resource Management - capacity management, telecom requirements, facilities management, stadffing forecasting, workflow allocation.
- Client communications - nurture client relationships while uncovering opportunities for additional client support.
- Training and Development - improvement of product training and delivery through internal and external client/customer surveys.
- Ability to orchestrate successful customer-service programs for multiple insurance products
- To create financial modelling and budgeted forecasted revenue
- Develop and implement fraud prevention procedures
- Implement procedures to improve agent retention
- Spearhead and develop processes and procedures to allow Clients to develop interdepartmental communication avenues for the enhancement of organisational performance
- Implementation of client interfacing programs to increase responsiveness to customer demands.
- Banking and Insurance Sectors
- Insurance Brokers